Weather you are a personal trainer, sports instructor, pilates or yoga teacher or just want to help people with there core and health and want to learn and teach more stability ball exercises. Enroll in our workshops and get qualified by Performa Ball to teach it to your clients.
Performa Ball has developed over 1000 exercises and counting.
These are the different levels
- Level 1: 3 hours with theory 2 hours practical covering every body part. Theory test and Certification to advance to level 2
- Level 2: 4 hours Progression of level 1:
- Level 2: Sports specific ie Ruby, soccer, cricket, golf etc 3 hours with the sports theory. 2 hours practical. Practical test and certification.
- Level 3: 6 hours: Level
- Level 3: sports specific 3 hours with certification. Practical exam. s With certification
- Level 4: 10 hours:
- Level 4: sports specific 6 hours. Exam theory plus practical and certification
- Level 5: 15 hours:
- Level 5: sports specific 10 hours. Exams certification
- Level 6: 20 hours. Exam certification
- Level 7: 30 hours. Exam certification
Performa Ball is currently putting together a level 8 course.
for prices for the different workshops. Everyone needs to start on level 1 for Performa Ball's training tips and philosophy. You could buy levels in packages which would save you money. There is no minimum amount to start. Courses run almost every Sunday.