Benefits to having a good core in swimming/diving
- Use fewer strokes to cover a given distance.
- Use smoother movements with less splash, and better coordination.
- Create better trunk control which gives the limbs a strong base from which to generate power.
- Improve trunk roll which helps reduce the incidence of shoulder injuries.
- Decrease drag during your stroke
- Streamline your stroke
- Less lateral and vertical movement reduces drag.
- Allow for stronger kicking and propulsion.
- Optimize efficiency of movement and therefore reduce oxygen consumption and prolong your bottom time.
- Reduce the frequency of cramping
us for a customized swimming/diving program or a private/semi private swimming/diving stability ball workouts at our studio or in the comfort of your home